Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scrapbooking for the weekend

Well I didn't get alot done this weekend, was so tired Friday night and then I ended up babysitting on Saturday night. 
But here the ones I mangaged to complete:

Once upon a Sketch Sketch and Scrap that Song:  I am a 72 baby but I have decided to do 1960's song by JOK She's My baby.. (will endeavour to do my era as well :) )  I also was able to Use the Inspriation Tape challenge from Scrap Biz as well.. (design your own tape)




The Next one is for Scrap Biz Fetch a Sketch Challenge with Tape
..


The next one is February's Basic Grey Kit


and my last one is for our local scrappin'group..  choose from a double layout sketch (we had about 9 to choose from) and the 3rd challenge was using the word MARCH - Mulit photos, Arting eg doodling, Ribbon, Chippy, Handmade embelly

11 comments:

  1. I have to day my fave would be 'she's my baby'...wow alot of work has gone into it and I just love that G45 'fairies' pp and the colours are fabulous. great take on that sketch too {hugs} mazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative! Very beautiful projects!!!Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! Thank you for taking part in our challenge at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts look great! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations!
    Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!
    ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layouts!
    Thank so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've created for OUAS! Tks. for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in at ScrapthatSong Noels, love the softness of your layout, it is really gorgeous
    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOY/GIRL - whats going on here? Great LO Noels - thanks for playing at STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love youe layout Noels.Thanks for participating in scrapthatsong. If you are a 72 baby there's "Schools out" by Alice cooper...just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your Scrap That Song entry is your best page yet! Love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete