Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend 3 down...

Friday night we had our local Toowoomba Scrap Apples meeting at Leanne's, we all showed off our creations for the month, had yummy food and drinks.  Tracey gave us our next month's challenges.  Two cyber crops were also on friday night.

Saturday was Toowoomba Carnival of flowers parade



I also went to my school reunion (i did year 12 twice, silly me) at Pittsworth with Belinda.  It was a good night.  I was a good girl and didn't stay out to late, not like last year..
  Megan came over while we were getting ready and we had a good catch up...
.


My best friend Leah was disappointed she couldn't come, as she had a wild wild west birthday party to go too... She nearly didn't go.. Lucky she did as it turned out to be Wild West WEDDING....

And today with all the rain.. Was junior break up day at soccer...

(great photo isn't it...that is my darling sons hand reaching out for his trophey no photo for mum....)

No comments:

Post a Comment